Waypoints Counseling offers the services listed below along with the per-session fee for anyone age 6 and up. Consultation and Supervision is offered to other licensed behavioral health professionals and Social Workers.
- Initial Consultation/Assessment, $145
- Individual and/or Family Therapy, $120 per session
- EMDR Consultation, $150
- EMDR Intensive Program
- Clinical Supervision for Licensed Social Workers, $150
If you do not have insurance or cannot afford the cost, a Sliding Fee Scale is available. Your session fee will be determined upon submission of income verification and will be communicated to you prior to the initial consultation so that you incur no scary financial surprises.
No Surprises Act
The No Surprises Act was recently passed which means that you have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate explaining how much your medical care will cost. Waypoints Counseling will provide to you a Good Faith Estimate for therapy services if you are uninsured or choose to opt out of using your insurance benefits. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
The following insurances are accepted at our clinic:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (Magellan)
- Superior HealthPlans (Medicaid)
- FirstCare Health Plans (commercial and Medicaid)
- Amerigroup (commercial and Medicaid)
- TRICARE West
- Group and Pension Administrators/Molina Health Care.
Payment is due at the time of session, including co-pays or sliding scale fees, and can be made via cash, check, credit/debit card or HSA.
If you are a provider and would like to refer someone to Waypoints Counseling, click here for the referral form.