Waypoints Counseling offers individual and family therapy for anyone ages 10 and up; Adolescents, Teenagers, Adults, and Elders (65+). The rates listed are per-session fees.
- Initial Consultation/Assessment, $140
- Individual and/or Family Therapy, $120
- Clinical Supervision for Licensed Social Workers, $120
- EMDR Consultation (Group or Individual), $120
You are welcome to download the intake packet for your initial consultation/assessment. These documents can be sent to you electronically to sign, without having to manage any actual paperwork. For many, this is the preferred option.
If you do not have insurance or cannot afford the cost, a Sliding Fee Scale is available. Your session fee will be determined upon submission of income verification and will be communicated to you prior to the initial consultation so that you incur no scary financial surprises.
Waypoints Counseling accepts the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (Magellan)
- Superior HealthPlans (Medicaid)
- FirstCare Health Plans (commercial and Medicaid)
- TRICARE West
- Amerigroup (commercial and Medicaid)
- Group and Pension Administrators/Molina Health Care.
Click here to schedule an appointment via the Client Portal.
Payment is due at the time of session, including co-pays or sliding scale fees, and can be made via cash, check, credit/debit card or HSA.
If you are a provider and would like to refer someone to Waypoints Counseling, click here for the referral form.