Waypoints Counseling offers the services listed below to children, adolescents, adults and elders and other licensed professionals, where the fee listed is per session.
- Initial Consultation/Assessment, $145
- Individual and/or Family Therapy, $120
- Clinical Supervision for Licensed Social Workers, $120
- EMDR Consultation, $120
- Group and Individual Consultation are available.
You are welcome to download the intake packet for your initial consultation/assessment. These documents can be sent to you electronically to sign, without having to manage any actual paperwork. For many, this is the preferred option.
If you do not have insurance or cannot afford the cost, a Sliding Fee Scale is available. Your session fee will be determined upon submission of income verification and will be communicated to you prior to the initial consultation so that you incur no scary financial surprises.
The following insurances are accepted at our clinic:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (Magellan)
- Superior HealthPlans (Medicaid)
- FirstCare Health Plans (commercial and Medicaid)
- TRICARE West
- Amerigroup (commercial and Medicaid)
- Group and Pension Administrators/Molina Health Care.
Click here to schedule an appointment via the Client Portal.
Payment is due at the time of session, including co-pays or sliding scale fees, and can be made via cash, check, credit/debit card or HSA.
If you are a provider and would like to refer someone to Waypoints Counseling, click here for the referral form.