Services, Fees, Insurance & Referrals
Waypoints Counseling offers the following individual and family therapy for anyone ages 10 and up; Adolescents, Teenagers, Adults, and Elders (65+).
- Initial Consultation/Assessment, $135
- Individual Therapy, $110
- Family Therapy, $110
- Clinical Supervision for Licensed Master Social Workers (LMSW).
- Late Cancellation Fee (with less than 24 hour notice), $50
- Missed Appointment Fee, $50
- Secure Video Therapy Sessions
You are welcome to download the intake packet for your initial consultation/assessment. These documents can be sent to you electronically to sign, without having to manage any actual paperwork. For many, this is the preferred option.
If you do not have insurance or cannot afford the fees, a Sliding Fee Scale is available. Your session fee will be determined upon submission of income verification and will be communicated to you prior to the initial consultation so that you incur no scary financial surprises.
At this time, Waypoints Counseling accepts the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (Magellan)
- Superior HealthPlans (Medicaid)
- FirstCare Health Plans (commercial and Medicaid)
- MHN/TRICARE West/Choice Plan
- Amerigroup (commercial and Medicaid).
If you are a provider and would like to refer someone to Waypoints Counseling, click here for the referral form.
Payment is due at the time of session, including co-pays or sliding scale fees, and can be made via cash, check, credit/debit card or HSA.
Click here to schedule an appointment via the Client Portal.